The worst way we rest our brains every day
This post was originally posted on our Fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/SleepZoneLife/photos/a.362669354444538/505883460123126
1. Playing a smart phone for relaxation is the worst habit, from the perspective of brain science.
2. Take 10 minutes to play smart phone when you rest; you may have to lose one-hour concentrating time.
The best way to a full brain recovery
1. Set ourselves FREE FROM VISUAL INFORMATION when we have a break;
2. Close your eyes will block visual information, try to keep your head clear and thinking nothing;
3. Use a sense of “hearing,” “taste,” “smell,” and “feeling” instead. Listening to music and river, eating food, smell an essential oil, taking a bath, having a sauna, doing massage and touching pets, etc.
Read more here: https://buff.ly/2TSYWjF
#SleepZone #SleepBetter #HomeImprovement #LifeHacks