👨👨👦👦Meet The Workplace Superstars!
This post was originally posted on our Fanpage:https://www.facebook.com/SleepZoneLife/photos/pcb.534716640573141/534716473906491
The 2020 theme of #TakeOurChildrenToWorkDay is “Meet The Workplace Superstars” can be translated into at-home activities. Each one can become its own news story. Parents are the ultimate “superstar” to their children and being at home together presents a unique opportunity.
1) Create a child’s desk next to yours. For ideas, check out Darla DeMorrow’s book, “The Upbeat, Organized Home Office.”
2) Teach your child about technology, communication tools, and other pertinent work skills.
3) Chart budgets, taxes & money flow. For financial wellness activities with children, check out Stephanie Mackara’s book, “Money Minded Families.”
4) Tell stories about “workplace superstars.” Remember, YOU are a superstar in your child’s view. Together, search the internet for heroes who inspire you.
5) Conduct a video chat with co-workers and invite them to involve their children.
Read more from the original post here: https://buff.ly/2VwmoVK
#SleepZone #Bedding #TakeOurChildrenToWorkDay #WorkatHome #WorkwithChildren