😎Five Facts About Cotton That You May Do Not Know🌿
This post was originally posted on our Fanpage：https://www.facebook.com/SleepZoneLife/photos/a.362669354444538/551271665584305
1. The southern United States accounts for more than 20% of the world's cotton production.
2. Cotton was used by humans very early to make clothing from 5000 BC.
3. Cotton Gin is not an alcoholic drink. Gin is short for engine.
4. Natural colored cotton has the color of green, red, brown and pretty much other colors.
5. US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton.
Read more here:https://buff.ly/2WK42RH
#SleepZone #SleepBetter #Bedding #LetsDream #Cotton #Facts